Keeping Produce Fresh
We work with many great companies to assist you in keeping your produce as fresh as possible on its way to market. One such company is A-1 Cold Storage, a partner that assists with the following tasks:
- Receive product and palletize onto appropriate wooden skids.
- Verify quantity of boxes and match against packing list.
- Check for damaged boxes and notate.
- Take and record arrival temperatures.
- Place into Forced-air Pre-cooler for chill down.
- After pre-cooling produce stored in cooler for distribution.
- Update inventory and transmit receiving report to importer.